[nextpage title=”Next” ]
What internet tweets about Martin Shkreli who made all angry
Martin Shkreli who made all the internet angry to day is an American businessman and former hedge fund manager. He is the co-founder of the hedge funds Elea Capital, MSMB Capital Management, MSMB Healthcare.
Pharma bro’ Martin Shkreli found guilty of 3 of 8 charges, including securities fraud from CNBC
- Martin Shkreli was accused of duping hedge-fund investors.
- He also was charged with ripping off the drug company he founded to repay investors.
- Shkreli faces years in prison when sentenced.
Here are, the top tweets about Martin Shkreli
first from Rick Wilson
[nextpage title=”Next1″ ]
Second from @TwitterMoments That Said Martin faces Jail time
- The split verdict in Shkreli’s trial came at about 2:37 p.m. on the fifth day of jury deliberations, after a more-than-month-long trial in Brooklyn, New York, federal court.
Martin Shkreli, the hedge fund manager turned pharmaceutical entrepreneur once dubbed “the most hated man in America”, has been found guilty on three of eight federal charges that he deceived investors in a pair of failed hedge funds.
[nextpage title=”Next2″ ]
- from the guardian :
- A federal jury Friday found notorious “Pharma bro” Martin Shkreliguilty of three counts of securities fraud — but acquitted him of five other criminal counts related to hedge funds investors and a drug company he founded.
Shkreli, 34, was convicted of two counts of securities fraud relating to charges that he lied to investors while sweet-talking them into pumping more capital into his failing hedge funds, and one count of conspiracy. But he was cleared of defrauding Retrophin, his former biotech company, which he was accused of illegally raiding for assets to reimburse skeptical investors who wanted their money back.
[nextpage title=”Next3″ ]
This tweet was from Red Which had more than 1000 like on twitter and was the first trend
[nextpage title=”Next4″ ]
this was comix tweet